Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some travel and a new headpiece

I couldn’t resist buying a toadstool decoration and a Yellow Owl Workshop Ink Pad (which I recommend highly because it sets pretty fast and doesn’t smudge under the fingertips).

I recently had a chance to visit the Wellington County which covers Kitchener, Waterloo, Elora, and St. Jacobs of Ontario - the province I lived it. It was quite a dreary day but it was well worth the trip to see a scenery that makes a City Girl with a Wild Heart like myself feel so wholesome. I would like to thank my friend, D. for taking me. I love learning about the countryside outside of my Metropolitan city of Toronto. There were such quaint little stores in Elora and St. Jacobs that were so pretty. So many unique things I wanted to buy! Including this 3D leather acorn coin holder-pouch which was well beyond my budget but I found it online at a much more affordable price.

New Headpiece

Detailing

Lately, I have been inspired to make some new pieces. I’m really loving patterned feathers and flowers. Evident in my latest work I’m striving to meld bohemian with romance as themes. Texture and softness. Airy to earthy. 

What do you guys think? Would you wear it?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely I'd wear it!
Perhaps it is my biais to feathers and adding that mixed romance and bohemian value but it is really darling.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I'll definitely wear it! It looks so beautiful and sweet! xoxoxo

Sassi said...

wow, that's so cute!
X

Anonymous said...

so sweet love love love :)))

Anonymous said...

I would wear it!!! Its really delicate and feminine looking!

http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/