Friday, May 27, 2011

Ofelia Ljuv - May Collection!

Hey everyone! May is just about to end which means I just about finished my May items for Ofelia Ljuv. This month’s items is inspired by Spring, my awesome Mother, and Heirlooms. I ordered a lot of vintage and handmade doilies and enjoyed working with them so much that I used 9 of them in a matter of 1 day or sewing. Which is an accomplishment as I generally hoard supplies for months. I have ordered a lot more doilies now and in different sizes. I also have have used up all my brooch-clip combinations which means I’ll have to order a massive amount in the next week.

Scroll down to see everything!








































1 comment:

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh Sonia.... they are truly just so beautiful and so elegant... thank you for sharing them.

i adore how you have used the doilies too.

Leeann..(aussie girl)