Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy Bat.


I have been mad busy lately with work and I can admit to not sewing much.

I will begin sewing Monday and book classes on Tuesday and Wednesday for my serger. I would really like a ruffler foot (my friend Aya still has to pick up my free one with her sewing machine lessons in lower Scarborough) but I need to learn how to use it. I am going to begin making some accessories as a test to raise some money for a much needed dressform, materials, and such. This will be for myself under Noirette. I just need to be able to see if what I can come up with can sell.

Also, OHM has yet to contact me about models and such…

More updates later:

I leave this post with two recent professional photos of my friends and I in Lolita and my mostly completed studio ^___^ :