Monday, September 7, 2009

A Day to Loathe

Today was the last day of the CNE.

It was also perhaps the most horrid day I've had in a while with friends, at least. The day, honestly, could not have begun and ended in a worst way. There was a good dose of drama, fighting, very little time spent enjoying the day or even shopping.

I know, shocking, even for me.

I tend to have this subconscious method of making my life a lot more complicated then it should be. I've been told that it's "ALL IN YOUR HEAD". But, at the same time I seem to enjoy and reap the benefits of what this all entails in the end. Hot and heavy make-up time with the significant other. Trust me, there is no better way to light my fire then to make me feel like I OWE him something and I have to try my best. It's a feeling of being on the borderline of being punished and catering to him. For some strange reason, it is such a turn-on. It sounds like guilt-tripping. Haha. But, everything is now dandy now that he's given me another chance and I've made it up to him by completing the cycle.

I did manage to squeeze some shopping before meeting up with my friend and significant other. I bougt Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot gel cushions. Unfortunately, after a couple hours of wear they started feeling like a pair of rubber erasers rubbing against my foot. Will be returning those pretty soon. I should have bought Comfort Insoles since they are better suited for boots. A pity, I had to suffer.

I also got the Bauch & Lomb soft contact lens eye drops. Contrary to their actual relief-aiding properties I found that they made my eyes burn a bit and that the relief was a tad shorter lived then I had previously thought. Maybe because my Nudy circle lenses (I wore today) have always felt a tad uncomfortable. I really need to look into prescriptions - I feel as if wearing my circle lenses make my eyes more tired, red, and pained when worn for more then 5 hours. I will be cutting down wearing them to 2-3 times every couple of weeks. They get really uncomfortable and today one folded in my eye while putting it in. Ew.

Another highlight was that I spent no more then $40 the whole day AND I finally got a Lunchmate Stacker's. Sadly childish, but for some reason eating processed ham with cheddar cheese on crackers brought my spirit up. NUMMY.

Also, my business partner / friend, Aya got a JANOME sewing machine from the Janome exhibition store (SEWING WORLD WAREHOUSE OUTLET). It's a great machine and a great warranty. I am SO JEALOUS. ARGH! I also, found out that the serger we (SO AND I) recently purchased for $499 + tax was on sale at their home store location for $399 + tax. I could have saved at least $115 dollars and it was a better deal with a FREE RUFFLER foot. LIKE WHAT THE HELL. I can't sleep because I am so pissed off. I emailed them about their low price guarantee not sure if they'll refund me the money since the sales are final but at least they can give me something back. I had bought it from the SEWING MACHINE OUTLET STORE but their store hours are unbelievably short compared to their competition that Aya had bought her sewing machine from. SAD. SO SAD. They also offer a 2 year trade-in. SHIT.

I am in a state of regret.

But, at least I have a good serger.

NOT FAIR. I haven't even touched it yet. Plus, the store I bought it from



No comments: