Thursday, February 23, 2012

Preview at Quaintrella Spring-Summer 2012













In other news. I have had two new products bought off my head recently. :) They are what I call half-circlets. They also make great hijab clips which is funny because most of my sales have been from Muslim girls lately. They are a new product that I am still testing that vaguely look Elven. There are also a few more pieces that will be hitting boutiques very soon that I have posted pictures of in this post. Thoughts? I’m taking the non-bridal stuff to a different direction at the moment. It looks a lot more modern Bohemian.


1 comment:

Vita said...

I really like the necklace, it looks very chic. Out of the headpieces, I like the second one the most, the metal creates a nice contrast with the fabric flower and lace.