Friday, June 10, 2011

I have moved! Product now available at TNK Vintage in Bloordale Village!

My view. I can see Lake Ontario. Taken with my iPhone 4.

No skyscrapers blocking my view directly. :) Taken with my iPhone 4.

The eye of a storm captured two days ago with my iPhone 4. 


My friend, Emily’s beautiful birthday cake I got her. Also, taken with my iPhone 4. 

I recently moved. 5 days ago. It’s been an extremely stressful time but at the same time I am so ecstatic about it. One of my oldest and closest friend’s, Em, lives several floors below mine. It’s a brand new building in a budding area of the city right by Liberty Village. I have a lot of friends and acquaintances in the area from elementary and high school. I’m on penthouse level, too! The view is amazing! Check out my pictures above! I am so happy. Everything is finally unpacked, too. Can’t wait to start creating beautiful stuff for my brand, Quaintrella. 

Also, I finally dropped off my items to TNK VINTAGE! Please, check them out. I dropped off pendant necklaces, avian skull necklaces, avain skull rings, and fascinator-brooch combinations! 

At the same time. I featured my items today in ETSY pendant jewelry section! Hopefully, it pays off!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone moved - like me?

No comments: